- ‘Defund the Police’ Movement is Backfiring Spectacularly
- Barrett Looks Like Great Supreme Court Pick/ Unions Shift to Trump
- Trump May Not Accept Election Results & That is a Good Thing
- The Truth about Breonna Taylor/ Democrats, Biden Fear First Presidential Debate
- Trump Saves America/ More Virus Fraud/ Billionaire Bloomberg a Felon?
- Romney Sees the Light/ Democrat Extremism Surges/ Trump is a Brilliant Campaigner
- Supreme Court Action Needed NOW/ Iraq War Hero Humiliated / TV Show Stoops to New Low
- Trump Approval Among Hispanics Soars/ BLM Fighter Gets Whupped Bad
- Trump Must Put a Real Conservative on the Supreme Court
- Amazon’s Electric Truck Scam
- Trump’s College Football Win/ Pennsylvania Vote Fraud?
- Portland ‘antifa’ Thugs Cry when Identities are Exposed
Tag Archives: Summer of Love
San Francisco was once one of the most beautiful and unusual cities in the world built on hills by the Bay. Today, despite having the greatest concentration of the wealthiest people in the world, San Francisco has a reputation for … Continue reading
The 50th anniversary of the Woodstock music concert is August 15-18. The original event was held on a huge cow pasture in Upstate New York owned by dairy farmer Max Yasgur. A special anniversary concert was planned at a different … Continue reading