- Left-Wing Elites Defend Violent ‘antifa’ Thugs
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
- ‘Trump Slump’ Hits Media Hard
- Chick-fil-A Thrives Despite Boycott/ Trump Accuser Exposed
Tag Archives: tax simplification
The new tax forms are being released for 2019 and they are a dream for us conservatives. For decades we have asked for simple forms that can be printed “on a postcard”. The new forms indeed are the size of … Continue reading
President Trump is proposing major tax reforms that will help the economy to create millions more jobs and much more wealth. The Golden Rule says: Low tax rates historically have encouraged commerce and job creation while high taxes have thwarted … Continue reading