- Alabama Election Payback?/ Silicon Valley Threatens Freedom
- Tainted Democrat Victory in Alabama Shows Dangerous Trend
- Prediction: Bernie Sanders will be Democrat Nominee in 2020 If…
- SPECIAL: Fake News Media at Watershed Moment in History
- November Job Numbers Soar
- Is Democrat Al Franken Really Resigning from US Senate?
- US Embassy Going to Jerusalem/ ‘Dirty Cop’ Mueller Must be Fired
- Liberals Go Koo-Koo over Trump Tax Bill
- Trump Skips Arts Ceremony/ Jail for ‘Sanctuary’ Politicians?
- New World Order Exposed, Explained
- Alaska Oil Bonanza/ Wall Street Joins Phony ‘Climate’ Crusade
- President Trump Soars as Democrats, Media Crash and Burn
Tag Archives: taxes
A journalist from Pittsburgh named Salena Zito got accolades for traveling to small-town and rural Pennsylvania during the presidential campaign of 2016 and reporting on the enthusiasm for Donald Trump that took him to the White House. This passes as … Continue reading
We can be optimistic that the very presence of president Trump in the White House is offering hope for the American economy. We are seeing record levels in the stock market and other improvements, including high economic confidence. But all … Continue reading
The announcement by conservative Republican US senator Jim DeMint of South Carolina that he is leaving the Senate to take the helm of the Heritage Foundation rocked the political world. DeMint is considered a stalwart of the conservative movement and … Continue reading