- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
Tag Archives: Theresa May
Britain is sinking into the multicultural abyss. Long a bastion of European good cheer, independence, wealth, resilience and innovation many Brits today are afraid to even express pride in being British. The forces of multiculturalism are making sure of that … Continue reading
First, congratulations to former Republican US senator Jon Kyl from Arizona, who will fill McCain’s Senate seat at least until the end of the year and hopefully until 2020 when a special election will be held. Nikitas3.com believes that we … Continue reading
Britain has had a third attack in as many months. Naturally there are people – all on the socialist left, of course – who are hinting and even claiming out loud that this may be “the new normal”, that Europe … Continue reading
Conservative British prime minister Theresa May met with president Trump as the first foreign leader to do so. May rose up to lead Britain not through a general election but through a party selection process when prime minister David Cameron … Continue reading