- Trump-Putin Summit Success/ Why do Democrats Hate Russia?
- Arts: For Great Summer Fun, Go to the Races!
- Senator ‘Pocahontas’ Could Lose Re-election Bid in November
- Trump Speaks the Blunt Truth, and Liberals Go Koo-Koo
- Deep State Repeatedly Coddles Anti-Trump Thugs
- US National Debt is $21 Trillion – Europe Owes the US $21 Trillion
- Confirm Judge Kavanaugh Quickly for the Supreme Court
- Now That They are Losing, Liberals Turn Against Free Speech
- Michigan Thrives under Dynamic Republican Governor Rick Snyder
- Trump Shows GOP How to Win/ Sympathy Backlash for Prez
- Republicans Benefit from Long-term Population Shifts
- Awful Behavior of Trump Adversaries Shows He is Correct
Tag Archives: Times Square bomber
After the January 7 Paris terror attacks we are asking ourselves once again: Is terrorism a threat to the US and Europe? Should we be fearful? Answer: No. Outside of the Middle East terrorism is a weak force. It only … Continue reading
On April 16, 2013 there was an attack on a rural California electrical power substation that knocked out 17 transformers. It could have been devastating for the grid but the damage was minimized by rerouting of the power. It required … Continue reading