- Globalists Fear Trump’s Worldwide Influence
- Will There Be a 2020 Third-Party Presidential Bid?
- Does Trump Secretly Want Democrats to Win the US House?
- ‘Green’ Policies are Causing Massive Forest Fires
- Prediction: Black Conservative John James Will Win Michigan US Senate Seat
- After August 7 Elections, Trump is the Official Leader of the GOP
- Here’s How Democrat US Senator got Chinese Spy as her Top Aide
- Fuel Economy Rules are a Hoax/ Ethanol Harms the Environment
- Trump Attacks on the Media are Having a Devastating Effect
- Muslim London Mayor Sadiq Khan Under Fire for Crime Wave
- Democrat Party is Becoming More Extreme Every Day
- Super-Simple 2019 Tax Forms are a Conservative Dream
Tag Archives: Trump economy
Nikitas3.com has declared socialist US senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont as the leading candidate for the Democrat nomination for president in 2020. The reason is simple: Sanders almost toppled Hillary in a surprisingly strong 2016 campaign and thus he is … Continue reading
To get an idea who is benefiting most from president Trump’s policies, including from the roaring stock market, look at this first from the Daily Mail news site in Britain: Tracking statistics from the moving company United Van Lines indicate … Continue reading
First, congratulations to president-elect Trump for negotiating a deal to keep the Carrier air conditioning production plant in Indiana. Carrier had planned to move to Mexico. This is what we need in the White House – a strong leader like … Continue reading