- Democrat NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Touts his Dismal Record
- Let Us Remember What Memorial Day Really Means
- Bye-Bye Starbucks!
- GOP Loves Strong Women/ Trump Plays Offense Against his Enemies
- Trump Wins Again, on Trade/ Why Calif. Gasoline Prices Spike
- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
Tag Archives: Trump economy
Nikitas3.com has declared socialist US senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont as the leading candidate for the Democrat nomination for president in 2020. The reason is simple: Sanders almost toppled Hillary in a surprisingly strong 2016 campaign and thus he is … Continue reading
To get an idea who is benefiting most from president Trump’s policies, including from the roaring stock market, look at this first from the Daily Mail news site in Britain: Tracking statistics from the moving company United Van Lines indicate … Continue reading
First, congratulations to president-elect Trump for negotiating a deal to keep the Carrier air conditioning production plant in Indiana. Carrier had planned to move to Mexico. This is what we need in the White House – a strong leader like … Continue reading