- Trump-Putin Summit Success/ Why do Democrats Hate Russia?
- Arts: For Great Summer Fun, Go to the Races!
- Senator ‘Pocahontas’ Could Lose Re-election Bid in November
- Trump Speaks the Blunt Truth, and Liberals Go Koo-Koo
- Deep State Repeatedly Coddles Anti-Trump Thugs
- US National Debt is $21 Trillion – Europe Owes the US $21 Trillion
- Confirm Judge Kavanaugh Quickly for the Supreme Court
- Now That They are Losing, Liberals Turn Against Free Speech
- Michigan Thrives under Dynamic Republican Governor Rick Snyder
- Trump Shows GOP How to Win/ Sympathy Backlash for Prez
- Republicans Benefit from Long-term Population Shifts
- Awful Behavior of Trump Adversaries Shows He is Correct
Tag Archives: Trump tax plan
First here is a quick word about Puerto Rico. This is from The Washington Times: Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rossello Nevares last month asked (US) taxpayers to shell out $94 billion to pay for Puerto Rico’s recovery from Hurricane Maria … Continue reading
President Trump is proposing major tax reforms that will help the economy to create millions more jobs and much more wealth. The Golden Rule says: Low tax rates historically have encouraged commerce and job creation while high taxes have thwarted … Continue reading