- Trump Crowd Wants Immigrant Congresswoman Omar Deported
- Chappaquiddick 50 Yrs. Later/ Trump Administration in Flux
- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
Tag Archives: US economy
Democrat Joe Biden was just starting his 2020 presidential campaign when he said these three things: “China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man. They can’t even figure out how to deal with the fact that they have … Continue reading
President Trump not only offered a belated State of the Union (SOTU) address on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 but he also kicked off his re-election campaign. With more and more Democrats already announcing that they are going to run in … Continue reading
CNBC.com reported about excellent economic numbers for October: Job growth blew past expectations in October and year-over-year wage gains jumped past 3 percent for the first time since the Great Recession, the Labor Department reported Friday. Nonfarm payrolls powered up … Continue reading
Let’s face it people who hate Donald Trump from Hillary Clinton to Barack Obama to Kathy Griffin to Harvey Weinstein seem to be having a really hard time these days. Many people who have popped off against the president on … Continue reading
The economy has thrived since president Trump was elected. The president exuded confidence and has sought to bring manufacturing jobs back to our shores. He cut taxes and regulations. In many parts of the country today employers cannot even find … Continue reading
Let’s face it – president Donald Trump is winning big. He has instituted more substantive national reforms in one year that most presidents do in four years or eight years. He has implemented reforms that conservatives like George Will have … Continue reading