- Iran Mullahs Must Go/ Dems Can’t Beat Somethin’ (Trump) with Nothin’
- Keep America Great!/ Bernie Could be Nominee/ ‘Greenies’ Debunked about Crops
- China Trade Deal Signed!/ Dems Want to Disrupt Suburbs/ Euro Passenger Train Hoax
- CNN Anchor Wants End to Racism(!?)/ NY State is Withering
- Democrats Embrace Evil… Again/ US Economy is Humming
- Trump Curse Strikes Iran/ Lawsuit Hammers CNN/ Why are Corporations Liberal?
- Trump’s YUGE Iran Victory/ Trump Will Win Virginia Electoral Votes/ Ala. Senate Seat to GOP
- H-wood Jokester Blows Up ‘Diversity’ Hoax/ Bloomberg is a Communist
- Bernie Sanders Surges/ Trump Polls Spike/ ‘Green’ Policies Worsen Australia Fires
- Scientist’s Fake Research/ Maxine Waters Punked
- Liberals Mourn Dead Terrorist/ Leftist Haters Attack Jews/ Media Hacks Go Nice on Trump?
- Hopes for 2020/ Chile Could Become Venezuela
Tag Archives: US Supreme Court
Imagine this scenario: It is January 20, 2025. Mike Pence has just been sworn in as president as Donald Trump departs the White House after two terms. And one of president Trump’s many legacies is a US Supreme Court with … Continue reading