- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
- Price Gouging After Natural Disasters is a Good Thing
- Historic Trump N. Korea Diplomacy/ Big Conservative Win in Supreme Court
Tag Archives: Venezuela
President Trump is already running for re-election. He stages rallies and public events and makes public statements that are directly intended to sway public opinion leading up to November 2020. It seems almost assured that the Democrats are going to … Continue reading
After 19 months in office, president Trump appears to be preparing to act on building the Mexican border wall. The Daily Mail reports: President Donald Trump said Friday that he’s considering using military resources to finish construction of his long-promised … Continue reading
First, congratulations to former Republican US senator Jon Kyl from Arizona, who will fill McCain’s Senate seat at least until the end of the year and hopefully until 2020 when a special election will be held. Nikitas3.com believes that we … Continue reading
Mexico has elected a new president by a wide margin, a far-left figure named Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador (known as AMLO) who is promising confrontational leadership against president Trump. Fox News reports: A left-wing populist who has railed against President … Continue reading
First, here is a quick word about the recent terror attack in London. The Muslim mayor of London is a lawyer who can be seen on a 2002 videotape defending three convicted Egyptian Islamic extremists. He also once shared a … Continue reading
The impeachment of left-wing Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff on corruption charges marks another step in the sinking fortunes of socialist/communist leaders in South America. Rousseff’s fall should be welcomed. She is a former communist guerilla and so you would expect … Continue reading
In its November 22 elections Argentina (population of 43 million) voted out its left-wing government of 12 years and elected pro-growth capitalist president Mauricio Macri. Good for Argentina. It shows that citizens worldwide can dump these corrupt statist governments and … Continue reading