- War on Trump is Backfiring; His Critics Fall Instead
- Build the Wall, No DACA Amnesty/ Detroit Rebounding
- End the Welfare State & Make ‘em Pedal for Prosperity
- Alabama Election Payback?/ Silicon Valley Threatens Freedom
- Tainted Democrat Victory in Alabama Shows Dangerous Trend
- Prediction: Bernie Sanders will be Democrat Nominee in 2020 If…
- SPECIAL: Fake News Media at Watershed Moment in History
- November Job Numbers Soar
- Is Democrat Al Franken Really Resigning from US Senate?
- US Embassy Going to Jerusalem/ ‘Dirty Cop’ Mueller Must be Fired
- Liberals Go Koo-Koo over Trump Tax Bill
- Trump Skips Arts Ceremony/ Jail for ‘Sanctuary’ Politicians?
Tag Archives: Venezuela
First, here is a quick word about the recent terror attack in London. The Muslim mayor of London is a lawyer who can be seen on a 2002 videotape defending three convicted Egyptian Islamic extremists. He also once shared a … Continue reading
The impeachment of left-wing Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff on corruption charges marks another step in the sinking fortunes of socialist/communist leaders in South America. Rousseff’s fall should be welcomed. She is a former communist guerilla and so you would expect … Continue reading
In its November 22 elections Argentina (population of 43 million) voted out its left-wing government of 12 years and elected pro-growth capitalist president Mauricio Macri. Good for Argentina. It shows that citizens worldwide can dump these corrupt statist governments and … Continue reading