- War on Trump is Backfiring Bigly
- Build the Wall, No DACA Amnesty/ Detroit Rebounding
- End the Welfare State & Make ‘em Pedal for Prosperity
- Alabama Election Payback?/ Silicon Valley Threatens Freedom
- Tainted Democrat Victory in Alabama Shows Dangerous Trend
- Prediction: Bernie Sanders will be Democrat Nominee in 2020 If…
- SPECIAL: Fake News Media at Watershed Moment in History
- November Job Numbers Soar
- Is Democrat Al Franken Really Resigning from US Senate?
- US Embassy Going to Jerusalem/ ‘Dirty Cop’ Mueller Must be Fired
- Liberals Go Koo-Koo over Trump Tax Bill
- Trump Skips Arts Ceremony/ Jail for ‘Sanctuary’ Politicians?
Tag Archives: Vicente Fox
President Trump should immediately start the planning and construction of the wall on the Mexican border after he is sworn in. The cost of the wall is estimated at $10 billion to $20 billion or possibly more. Naturally we can … Continue reading
Barack Obama and the Democrats are carrying out an ‘immigration ambush’ strategy. This means that they are seeking to ram through an immigration bill at the same time that they are trying to rush though other significant legislation on guns, … Continue reading