- Trump Crowd Wants Immigrant Congresswoman Omar Deported
- Chappaquiddick 50 Yrs. Later/ Trump Administration in Flux
- Windmills are Fake Energy Sources
- Why Do So Many Immigrants Hate America?
- Left-Wing Elites Defend, Condone Violent ‘antifa’ Terrorists
- Rapinoe Slams Trump, Ruins Women’s Soccer/ Conservatives Win in Greece
- Monthly Employment Reports being Rigged Against Trump
- Save the Planet! Ban Recycling!
- Are Never-Trump Conservatives Being Paid Off?
- Clinton Crony Epstein Arrested/ How Trump Will Win in 2020
- Public School Scammers Out in Force/ More on Va. Beach Killings
- Norway Electric Car Hoax/ Joe Biden is the Hillary of 2020
Tag Archives: Vladimir Putin
After just 18 months in office, and with no prior political experience, President Trump is proving himself to be a master of foreign policy. The reason is simple – Trump is a real man and he knows the difference between … Continue reading
The potential for de-nuclearization and peace on the Korean Peninsula is truly surprising. Few if any thought it possible just one year ago. Now the North and South Korean leaders have met in a historic fashion and we can credit … Continue reading
Nikitas3.com has long adhered to a Golden Rule about Democrats and it is this: When a liberal points his/her finger at a conservative on any issue, the liberal is virtually always infinitely more guilty than the conservative of the wrongdoing … Continue reading
First, here is a quick word about the 2018 mid-term elections: While Republicans only occupy 8 US Senate seats that are up for re-election in 2018, Democrats must defend 25(!) Democrat or Democrat-leaning Independent Senate seats. Even worse, 10 of … Continue reading
Russian president Vladimir Putin recently said that he was planning to step up his nation’s program to “strengthen the military potential of strategic nuclear forces.” President-elect Donald Trump responded immediately. He tweeted: The United States must greatly strengthen and expand … Continue reading
President-elect Donald Trump has surprised us all by announcing that he will nominate Rex Tillerson, CEO of ExxonMobil, to be secretary of state. Global oil giant ExxonMobil is the world’s 5th largest company, and the largest oil company. ExxonMobil has … Continue reading
Russian president Vladimir Putin is actually showing the kind of spine that Obama lacks. He is using Russian air power to bomb the terrorists in Syria on behalf of the Syrian government. This is a good thing. These terrorists are … Continue reading
I made a joke at Christmas time that Russian president Vladimir Putin had received an aircraft carrier as a gift and had spent Christmas morning lobbing missiles into Ukraine. Now the joke is ringing terrifyingly true. The movement of Russian … Continue reading
Barack Obama’s shameful waffling on Syria mirrors his general failure as a president. And rest assured, friends, that this man’s presidency is going to be seen by history as a flop. He talked tough on Syria, drew a “red line” … Continue reading