- Happy Valentine’s Day! Border Wall Funding! Amazon Dumps NY!
- California ‘Bullet Train’ is Dead/ Never-Trumper Now Backs Trump
- Review: Florida School Murders of February 14, 2018
- Does ‘the Illuminati’ Exist? The New World Order? Yes and Yes
- Hollywood Loves Guns but Hates NRA, President Trump
- ‘Green’ Nonsense Never Stops/ Apple Helps Deep State Thugs
- Feb. 5, 2019: Trump Re-election Campaign Begins
- SOTU- A Tale of Two Trumps/ Globalists Fear Trump’s Influence
- Will Virginia Political Scandals Help to Re-elect Trump?
- Fuel Economy Rules are a Hoax/ Ethanol Harms Environment
- 8 Democrats Already Lined up for 2020 Presidential Run
- Democrats’ Racism Revealed Again and Again
Tag Archives: Wall Street
The economy continued to thrive in January which came as surprisingly good news in light of extremely cold weather at the end of January and a partial government shutdown for most of the month. CNBC.com reports: Economists surveyed by Dow … Continue reading
There is a narrative emerging on the conservative side that we are finally going to get a conservative Republican nominee for president (Trump or Cruz) but that moderate Republicans and the Republican Establishment could decline to vote for either and … Continue reading
There is a wacky Democrat US senator from Massachusetts named Elizabeth Warren who is on the far-far-left. She even has proposed that the minimum wage should be…. get this… $22 an hour. Notice that she does not run a small … Continue reading