- Arts: Professor Janson’s Big Art History Book
- Leftists Call for Guaranteed Income in Robot Economy
- Should President Trump Start a Third Political Party?
- ‘Flying While Conservative’ is now a Problem at One Airline
- Black Muslim Cop Kills White Woman/ Oregon Goes Soft on Hard Drugs
- Watch Out Red States! Here Come the Liberals!
- ‘Greenies’ Made Yet Another Totally Backward Prediction
- Trump Jr. was Set Up/ Trump Haters are Self-Haters
- 21-Point Plan to End Terror Threat in the US
- Conservatives are Really Centrists/ Muslim Brutality Exposed
- Democrats are Headed for 2018 Mid-Term Election Debacle
- Failing States Voted for Hillary/ Goats Take Union Jobs Away
Tag Archives: WalMart
Look at this from Associated Press: German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s conservatives won a state election Sunday in their center-left rivals’ traditional heartland, a stinging blow to the challenger in September’s national vote. The western state of North Rhine-Westphalia is Germany’s … Continue reading
Two years ago there was a “nurse in” at Target stores near Chicago. It was a response to an incident in which a Houston mother of four named Michelle Hickman was asked by Target employees to move into a private … Continue reading
Here is an unequivocal truth: All socialist programs ultimately produce the opposite of what they promise. For instance ‘green energy’ is supposed to save us and the environment by producing “free” power. Yet it is driving costs through the roof … Continue reading