- Arts: Professor Janson’s Big Art History Book
- Leftists Call for Guaranteed Income in Robot Economy
- Should President Trump Start a Third Political Party?
- ‘Flying While Conservative’ is now a Problem at One Airline
- Black Muslim Cop Kills White Woman/ Oregon Goes Soft on Hard Drugs
- Watch Out Red States! Here Come the Liberals!
- ‘Greenies’ Made Yet Another Totally Backward Prediction
- Trump Jr. was Set Up/ Trump Haters are Self-Haters
- 21-Point Plan to End Terror Threat in the US
- Conservatives are Really Centrists/ Muslim Brutality Exposed
- Democrats are Headed for 2018 Mid-Term Election Debacle
- Failing States Voted for Hillary/ Goats Take Union Jobs Away
Tag Archives: war on terror
Britain has had a third attack in as many months. Naturally there are people – all on the socialist left, of course – who are hinting and even claiming out loud that this may be “the new normal”, that Europe … Continue reading
A Democrat candidate for a US House seat in Georgia has failed to win a special election that the national media were portraying as a sign that president Trump is unpopular and would bring down the Republican party. Jon Ossoff … Continue reading
We all have heard about the Obama administration State Department official named Marie Harf who said that one of the root causes of Islamic terrorism is “lack of opportunity for jobs…” Harf added about young terrorists: “… what makes these … Continue reading