- Democrat NY Governor Andrew Cuomo Touts his Dismal Record
- Let Us Remember What Memorial Day Really Means
- Bye-Bye Starbucks!
- GOP Loves Strong Women/ Trump Plays Offense Against his Enemies
- Trump Wins Again, on Trade/ Why Calif. Gasoline Prices Spike
- Nutty Nancy Pelosi Sees ‘Divinity’ in Bloodthirsty MS-13 Gang
- More Trouble for ‘Sanctuary’ Mayor/ Stephen King Incited Violence
- Why Kids are Depressed/ ‘Blue Wave’ Narrative Collapsing
- Tax Cuts are Already Working/ Marijuana Frenzy is Growing
- Gun Control Won’t Stop Violence – Here’s What Will
- Trump Succeeds Wildly as John McCain Fades Away
- Why Do Atheist Democrats Love Militant Religious Muslims?
Tag Archives: Xi Jinping
The potential for de-nuclearization and peace on the Korean Peninsula is truly surprising. Few if any thought it possible just one year ago. Now the North and South Korean leaders have met in a historic fashion and we can credit … Continue reading
Let’s face it – president Donald Trump is winning big. He has instituted more substantive national reforms in one year that most presidents do in four years or eight years. He has implemented reforms that conservatives like George Will have … Continue reading